– Pinch with two fingers to zoom in on the artwork until you see numbers in the cells.
– Select colors in the palette and apply them to cells with matching numbers.
– Use a long tap to color faster. Tap and hold a cell, then drag your finger across neighboring cells.
– Use boosters: the Color Splash tool will color a certain area and the Magic Wand tool will apply a certain color to cells.
– Swipe with one finger to drag 2D pictures.
For 3D pictures:
– Swipe with one finger to rotate.
– Swipe with two fingers to drag.