- Pinch with two fingers to zoom in on the artwork until you see numbers in the cells.
- Select colors in the palette and apply them to cells with matching numbers.
- Use a long tap to color faster. Tap and hold a cell, then drag your finger across neighboring cells.
- Use boosters: the Color Splash tool will color a certain area and the Magic Wand tool will apply a certain color to cells.
- Swipe with one finger to drag 2D pictures.
For 3D pictures:
- Swipe with one finger to rotate.
- Swipe with two fingers to drag.